Thursday, August 10

The last painting of Summer 2017


With the "Portrait of an Artist" it is time to end the production season in front of my easel on my balcony.
When moving from our large apartment at Frogner Oslo, after my leg disease, I had no more room or studio with easel inside the apartment. That made me move outdoor when painting, and part of our balcony became occupied. However, since late 2014 to date almost 40 large paintings have been signed so it is not the environment that makes limitations. In addition many sketches in A4 format have been made during my stay in Spain.


This morning painting, paintbrushes and other tools are placed into the storebox and put away before the autumn and the wintercold. No canvas are leftovers this year, and preparing blind frames and cover them with canvas, must be the job before next year spring and creativity season.

Once again I offer the world that for those of you who would like to have one of my paintings, visit my blog from september 2014 to date and have a look of the last 3 years production.
Prices are around 2000-3000 nok, but bargening is possible.

No comments: