Tuesday, September 27

Interior details: Seize the Day

Sometimes when I sit in my living room watching TV or having no focus at all, my eyes move around the interior without any desired intention. I may be daydreaming or experience digression based upon other impressions. Controlling the mind is not my favorite sport.
This morning my eyes stopped at the stucco in the middle of my ceiling. The rosette must have had a short term illumination due to the low sun through the windows, and the combination og light and shadow made me immediately grab my iPhone and shot this photo.
Looking down to see the quality of the image at my iPhone Photo Library, my eyes fastened at the Persian Tabriz carpet on the floor and once more a photo catch gave an image.
Sometime we unnecessary "cross the river" for hunting motives for making a blogpost. Details in the daily environment around us can fully satisfy the purpose. Make the most of any moment. Seize the Day.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Kan man trykke `liker ` her??

Anonymous said...

hi. isn't it a kashan rug?

bye, mike