Monday, May 4

Odd Shots on Monday


I present two odd shots from my photo file shot during my Malorca stay two weeks ago.
The first I found rather strange in a mountain town shop on this summer island (Valldemossa), and the "sculpture"? or climbing stand below found in one of Palma de Mallorca´s playground for children, was really odd.
I have always believed that the church spire was directed towards higher forces, but here I have to reevaluate where heaven is.

More Odd shots can be forund HERE

9 comments:

Katney said...

We sometimes find things strange in foreign lands, but these would be strange anywhere.

Sorry that the Odd Shot anchor post was missing. I don't know where it disappeared to. I have put you on the Mr. Linky.

Rune Eide said...

Very fitting combination knowing your religious beliefs.

Anonymous said...

1) Sure am glad that Santa wasn't wearing the spaghetti strap tops,

2) The upside down house is a mathematical marvel! I love it!

Anne said...

Jøsses, og der nede varer jula helt til turistene har reist eller??


Tøft det huset da, og nå skjønner jeg da utrykket; står på hodet!! også...., for det sier vi nemmelig på disse trakter om det er vel rotete i et hjem.

Rune Eide said...

Gratulerer med med omtalen hos David - vel fortjemt.

VALKYRIEN said...

Så at du får omtale hos David; Gratulerer! Vel fortjent! Artig post!

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Fabulous photos! Very playful! Love them! Congrats on POTD! ~Janine

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Quite the blog you have here! I came from David's, and can see just why you earned a POTD, Elizabeth.

Lew said...

A shop for all seasons and a grounded steeple! Odd indeed! I'm sure the kids don't mind the upside down steeple when climbing about it.