Sunday, March 2

Weird Sunday

Sunday blogging is without any specific purpose today except showing the world that I am still on line and have a beautiful weather here in Oslo. Vasaloppet is running in Sweden and on TV, but I rather take a walk to Frognerparken and the fabulous Monolitten. 17 meters high with 121 nude figures; A great Fallus.
I also will share with you a video sent to me from some friends. The most crazy magic trick ever.
Warning!
I recommend some of you tender visitors to keep children / too young persons away from screen when looking. (At least the first time)

3 comments:

ANNA-LYS said...

Hej Arne,
Hoppas du har en go promenad. Jag är sensitive så jag törs inte titta på filmen om det 'r en skräckfilm, är det det?

Anne said...

Å blir så IRRITERT JEG NÅR JEG SER TING JEG OVERHODE IKKE FORSTÅR !!!

og det til tross for at jeg vet det bare er tull og synsbedrag og alskens lurerier.

ANNA-LYS said...

Är du fortfarande på tur?