Tuesday, February 19

Weather condition at Skuløya - It´s Springtime

Documenting Nature is more than Sky Watching.
Last Friday I had a photo taken at my friends A&AK´s Summer House. Today I will show how the weather changes over night at the same place.

These photos are, as usual, sent from my co-photographer Asbjørn and are from Flemsøya / Skuløya. Flemsøya is one of the islands we call Nordøyane or The Northern Islands at the north-western part of Norway.
The first photo (originally two) is taken at sunset last Friday and the second the following morning, from beautiful springtime at the coastline to fog, rain and stormy weather.That’s nature as it is, climate changes or not, like the weather here at Homansbyen, Oslo, (photo taken at the same time as above) In addition,
once again I give my congratulations to Anna Katharina on her birthday yesterday. Looking forward to your border passing next year.

3 comments:

dot said...

It has been said of Georgia weather "if you don't like it just wait a minute"! I'm sure they say that everywhere. I love the last picture but I can't tell if it's a church, home or what.

Anne said...

Skiftende skydekke visst. Det forandres til stadighet, og ingenting "In the syk" last forever...

Ennå klarger vi på alle de værmelderne...

Pernille said...

Ser ut som vi har neste samme vær, bare at vi har en del snø i tillegg!
Rana er nok forandret en god del siden du var på haiketur. Men vi har litt av den gamle sjarmen igjen! Du skulle ha tatt turen om igjen og sett deg rundt:) Vi har det slettets ikke så værst selv om Terra-aksjene stakk av med en god bit av pengene våre. Men det gikk heldigvis ikke så galt med oss som med enkelte andre komuner. En dyr og unødvendig lærepenge for en del av politikerene!!
Vakre bilder i dag også hos deg:)