Thursday, February 14

Terminal sick, healthy, dependent of drugs, in and out of Hospitals

The title and the photo illustrate the problem nature has when culture (in my case transplantation) wants to rule over nature.
A human is first and most biology. The fight between both parties will go on as long as I am alive. Hopefully for many years still.The same is fight is going on between the northern and southern waterpower at the top of Denmark - Grenen. As long as there is water and streams, one of these nature phenomena will try to win.
Have a nice Thursday.

5 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Da jeg både har stått på Grenen med "en for i hvert hav", samt er transplantert, forstår jeg godt sammenligningen.

Godt skrevet!

dot said...

I love the way you caught the water in your photo. Very beautiful!

My husband has heart problems and diabetes so I know a little about what you are going through. No fun I'm sure.

Lilli & Nevada said...

What a beautiful capture of the sand, the sea and the sky.

ANNA-LYS said...

Life is a continuous struggle upon the Battlefield of nature.

Happy Valentines Day, ArneA!

Marie said...

Interesting post!
Beautiful photo!